Auction Terms & Conditions PEAK AUTO AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPECIAL TERMS: DENVER RESCUE MISSION
*** This auction will have an in-person preview BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call Albert Williams to Schedule at 303-331-2938. 5725 E 39th Ave Denver CO 80207***
* Most vehicles will include an inspection report. This has been provided by the seller as an item of convenience and is not a guarantee.
* All vehicles sold by Denver Rescue Mission are sold WITH TITLE AND KEYS unless otherwise announced.
* Payments can be made in CASH, MONEY ORDER, or Credit Card (with valid matching ID).
* There will be a 13% Buyer's Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay for their purchases prior to the close of the pickup period. NO CHECKS.
* ALL Vehicles are sold WITH TITLE and are subject to sales tax based on the buyer's location. PLEASE BRING CASH IN SMALLER BILLS TO PAY FOR YOUR SALES TAX.
* ALL Vehicles are sold as TOW-AWAYS without an emission test or 60 day permit.
* Removal will be the Monday after the auction concludes. See item #9 of the Additional Terms or the Auction Notice for the pick up times.
* Due to space constraints, the number of tow trucks or trailers permitted entry into the lot may be restricted. You are highly encouraged to sign up for a pickup reservation after the auction concludes.
* Vehicles not picked up within the pickup window may be subject to a $10/day storage charge.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. Denver Rescue Mission vehicle auctions are held as needed online at PeakAutoAuctions.com . Auctions will run for approximately 6 days, and will conclude on Saturday evening.
2. This auction has a limited in-person preview. On-site parking is available, but be mindful of "no parking" signs. There is NO parking in the vehicle lot.
3. All vehicles, are sold "As Is, Where Is" with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders are expected to visually inspect each vehicle before bidding.
4. The pre-auction credit card authorization is a "good faith" (refundable) deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. Though payment in full is due at the end of the sale, you may be ordered to pay for your purchase or purchases at any time in the course of the sale. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you will forfeit your credit card authorization.
5. This is a Cash, Money Order, or Credit card sale ONLY. NO CHECKS!
6. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the vehicle lot before, during or after the auction. Please do not leave children under the age of 10 outside without adult supervision.
7. Some vehicles are marked “Rebuilt From Salvage” or other branding on the Title. The auctioneer will announce whether a vehicle has been designated with a branded title prior to selling the vehicle. You will sign a document at the time of payment acknowledging that you are aware of this. Some vehicles may sold as "Parts Only", and no title will ever be issued. This information will be announced within the online vehicle description.
8. Vehicles with TITLE may be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction. Sales tax will be calculated including the buyer's premium.
9. Removal will be from 12pm to 4pm on Monday immediately after the online auction concludes. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks or trailers may be permitted in the lot at any given time.
10. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
11. Although all buyers are responsible for the security of all vehicles they purchase in the auction immediately upon the fall of the hammer, ownership of the vehicle will not transfer until payment has been received in full into our bank account.
12. Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the vehicle lot and through the gate unless the buyer has a dealer's plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the vehicle lot .
13. This auction takes place in an active warehouse, with moving vehicles. Auction preview periods and vehicle pickups are held outdoors in all weather conditions on an uneven lot, which may be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this warehouse at your own risk and peril. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone’s safety. The wearing of safety vests is encouraged.
Peak Auto Auctions – Terms & Conditions – DRM - SEPT 28 2020
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms