Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions PEAK AUTO AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPECIAL TERMS: TRUCK TOPPER
* Payments can be made in CASH or Credit Card (with valid matching ID).
* NO Buyer's Premium will be added to the purchase price.
* Removal will be by special appointment.
* Peak Auto Auctions does NOT have a forklift. We recommend calling Ahearn Rentals to schedule a forklift rental: 5478 Washington St, Denver, CO 80216, Phone: 303-297-1580
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. AS-IS SALE - ALL PROPERTY SOLD "AS IS," "WHERE IS," AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." ALL PROPERTY IS BEING OFFERED AND SOLD IN ITS AS IS/WHERE IS CONDITION AT THE TIME OF THE AUCTION, WITH ALL FAULTS, INCLUDING ANY HIDDEN DEFECTS OF ANY NATURE. NEITHER AUCTIONEER NOR SELLER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE NATURE, VALUE, SOURCE, AUTHENTICITY, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OR CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCH PROPERTY. NO STATEMENT ANYWHERE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY AUCTIONEER, WILL BE DEEMED A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BY AUCTIONEER OR SELLER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, AUTHENTICITY, ORIGIN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT RELY, AND HAVE NOT RELIED, ON ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY MADE BY AUCTIONEER OR THE SELLER, OR ANYONE ACTING AS AGENT OF THE SELLER, ORALLY OR IN WRITING. BY BIDDING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FULL AND FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY, AND THAT YOU ARE RELYING SOLELY ON, OR THAT YOU HAVE WAIVED, SUCH INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATION (i) IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO BID, (ii) IN DETERMINING THE AMOUNT OF A BID, AND (iii) IN BIDDING. Bidders are expected to visually inspect each vehicle before bidding.
2. The pre-auction credit card authorization is a "good faith" deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you may be subject to liquidated damages of up to $200 for the resale or disposal of your vehicle.
3. This is a Cash or Credit card sale ONLY. NO CHECKS!
4. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the auction yard before, during or after the auction. Please do not leave children under the age of 10 outside without adult supervision.
5. Removal will be 9am to 5pm by Special Appointment with the Auction Company.
6. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you've purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
7. Although all buyers are responsible for the security of all vehicles they purchase in the auction immediately upon the fall of the hammer, ownership of the vehicle will not transfer until payment has been received in full into our bank account.
8. This auction takes place in an active tow yard, with moving vehicles. Auction preview periods and vehicle pickups are held outdoors in all weather conditions on a gravel lot, which may be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this yard at your own risk and peril. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone's safety. The wearing of safety vests inside the tow yard is highly encouraged.
9. CHARGEBACK POLICY - As a condition to registration and bidding, bidders agree to the following: (i) that they will not, under any circumstances, initiate a credit card chargeback, and (ii) agree that they are waiving any chargeback rights that may exist under the agreement between the bidder and the bidder's credit card company, and (iii) he bidders agree that, should a chargeback be initiated, the bidder terms and conditions will be conclusive evidence of the bidder's waiver of any chargeback rights. If a bidder launches a chargeback claim, even if ruled as successful, the buyer remains liable for the purchase price (including any buyer's premium), plus costs of collection and attorneys' fees. This policy is an inducement to the auctioneer for the privilege of registration and bidding.
10. JURISDICTION - Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, this Agreement shall be brought against either of the parties in the courts of the State of Colorado, County of Denver, or, if it has or can acquire jurisdiction, in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, and each of the parties consents to the jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) in any such action or proceeding and waives any objection to venue laid therein. Process in any action or proceeding referred to in the preceding sentence may be served on either party anywhere in the world.
Peak Auto Auctions - Terms & Conditions - TRUCK TOPPER - 10/30/20
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms